8.30.2004

wishful thinking

I am a devoted blog reader and have long felt that I'm not "giving back" properly. It had been so long since I posted to my old blog that I'd forgotten my password, and apparently I even used an email address I no longer access to set up that blog. So that blog is dead, and I can't even kill it.

Undaunted, I have created this new blog, and vow to post to it as often as I think of it. I apologize in advance because this is doubtless going to be more frequently than I have anything entertaining or useful to say, but I enjoy fresh content so much that I must do my part by putting it up, however asinine it may be.

I just had a FAB-EW-LUSS **Golden Birthday** complete with birthday greetings left and right, joyful celebrations with friends, a bounty of thoughtful gifts, and even SKYDIVING!!!

Today I didn't get up til 7:30, and then, in danger of being on time for work, read a chapter of _The Bell Jar_, in order to recallibrate my schedule to its usual state of ten minutes late.

2 Comments:

Blogger Felicity said...

Here I was all ready to e-mail you with the news, wonko-san, and you beat me to first post. Damn you, wonko!

Congratumalations, sister! I personally adore zucchini in the following ways: sauteed with garlic; zucchini soup; zucchini bread; lemon zucchini muffins; zucchini lasagna; pasta primavera with zucchini...the list goes on and on. Just keep that squash comin'.

10:58 AM, August 30, 2004

 
Blogger Amy said...

It is indeed a very very nice marmot.
Happy birthday, bloggerific one.

1:26 PM, August 30, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home