1.16.2010

I like taking walks (before) the rain. But no pina coladas.

Due to the fact that it's winter in Seattle, and the fact I'm a combination of very busy and sort of lazy, I hadn't gone for a real walk in almost a month. A "real walk" for me is over a mile. So Thursday after observing that early yoga class and picking up my Bubba from the husband's office, I thought hey! We're out! So I decided to walk around Green Lake, stroller-style, before The Rains descended.

Overall the walk was a good idea--I had so much energy all day! And it felt good, mostly. Plus exercise is good. One does need something beyond yoga once in a while. But at first, my hips/pelvis were killing me. And then I stopped for a pee and that pain went away and then my belly started hurting... but not in a bad way, really. I think I will try to go for a long walk every other day.

Tonight I assisted at the prenatal class again and there were three babies. I decided to do some of the poses, and ahhhh. That was nice.

BTW it turns out The Rains really freaking descended. It poured all day yesterday, starting in the morning, all night last night, I believe, and then all day today, except a 1-2 hour break in the afternoon. I know I live in Seattle, and it is absurd for me to note how much it rains, but. Dude. Let up already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home