8.14.2006

My friend and I


My friend and I, originally uploaded by NiceMarmot.

Our anatomy teacher (the MD who is a Barkan-trained yoga teacher and soon-to-be qualified acupuncturist) called this skeleton "our little friend." This, and many other things she said CRACKED ME UP. She also really knew her sh*t and her lectures were really relevant and her handouts excellent. SHE ROCKS! She is standing in the background in the blue shirt. Bad hair day for me, I'm afraid! I WANT one of these skeletons so I can have a "little friend."

Today I got the opportunity to teach Wednesday, so I'm teaching then as well as tomorrow (Tuesday.) Schweet! I haven't taken a hot yoga class in a week and now it is a half hour away...can't wait...withdrawal...body needs heat and asanas...mmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home