8.08.2006

Standing Head to Knee pose


Standing Head to Knee pose, originally uploaded by NiceMarmot.

Another photo from training. This is a signature pose from our yoga lineage. Guess which one's me. Hint: I am not wearing a bikini. Not that there's anything wrong with that. You will not that here I am working on straightening my right leg. Jimmy is at right with his back turned; better photo of him later this week.

Last night I had an awesome class from Krista. In this pose I straightened both legs, bent my elbows below my calves, and started to round my head down to my knee. That all has happened maybe once and never since training, certainly. I don't know what was going on, since I hadn't practiced since last Wednesday and I was poorly hydrated. I was definitely connecting with my breath!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home