3.08.2008

Mom & Baby Yoga in Seattle

The comments want to know what other Mom & Baby Yoga classes I've discovered in Seattle that don't happen on Tuesday mornings. Remember to doublecheck these on the websites:

8 Limbs Capitol Hill
Thursdays 1:30
Haven't been to this one, but it's taught by Anne Phyfe, about whom I've only heard amazing things. She also teaches a prenatal class at this location, so if you practice here prenatally, you can transition to postnatal/mom&baby with the same "community."

Santosha Yoga

Wednesdays 11:15
I've been to this class once and really enjoyed it. They just started offering it so I doubt it would be full. Our PEPS group is planning to go as a between-meeting outing sometime. Fringe benefit: Across the street from Cafe Flora!

Starting April 9:
Yoga Momma at Phinney Center

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Found you doing a search on camel and emotion, which I'm revisiting in my practice, and on my own blog. Your sensibility and openness are sweet and refreshing! Namaste. Christine

9:22 AM, May 19, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any updates on other mom & baby yoga classes that you've tried?

11:26 AM, May 20, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home