1.19.2010

In which I confirm, once again, that I am in the right line of work.

Started giving adjustments in this morning's Intro to Ashtanga class. I felt so radiant and energized and grateful when I left! And I didn't teach the yoga or do any yoga poses myself... just soaked up the yoga vibe! Yoga just SMELLS awesome.

Walked around Green Lake, after waiting around for a sock vendor (Super Jock'n'Jill) to open. Then they gave me free shoelaces. Just because I asked. Had so much fun playing with my son on the playground, and we got to watch a FRONT LOADER TRACTOR scoop GRAVEL and dump it in a TRAILER being pulled by ANOTHER TRACTOR!!! The best entertainment at two years old is totally free. Last night we spent twenty minutes watching a forklift unload a truck at the hardware store. He was riveted.

Tonight taught my last Tuesday night hot yoga double downtown. Perhaps best that this was the last of the doubles...afterward I tried to put my shoes on before my pants, and then came close to flushing the toilet before using it. Clearly a bit befuddled... but I got through with plenty of Zico! It was a big class, and thus extremely humid. I love watching people walk into the studio all stressy and come out so relaxed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home