2.25.2005

my boss is weird

So I woke up with a sore throat, kind of a headache, fatigue, that brain no worky feeling, and considered calling in sick. But I didn't.

Then there's my boss.

ME: [boring words telling boss what caller was looking for on our website]
BOSS: Give it to me, let me work on it.
ME: [gratefully hands post-it to boss]
BOSS: [with a straight face!] OK, I feel like I'm going to throw up, so I'll work on this for a while, but I may go throw up.
ME: ...
ME: Well just don't throw up on the paper, in case I have to take over for you.
BOSS: Oh, I won't, I'll throw up on my computer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the best! you need to make sure he gives you a no honk guarantee on the paper.

fear the spew.

10:56 AM, February 25, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home