5.05.2005

Hear ye, hear ye!

Today is May 5, 2005, otherwise known as 5/5/05. Very cool. Specially because my favorite number is five. Huzzah, I say! Moreso because I am BACK. Susse and I went running this morning in balmy 55 degree weather and afterward went to a coffee shop for yum yums. I am filled with the energy and enthusiasm that deserted me during my flu, and I am ready to ROCK. I even blowdried my hair AND applied eyeliner AND I got to work on time. Sadly, my energy was not exactly infectious.

MSH: (enters bathroom)
ME: (in shower) Good MORNING, honey!
MSH: {grunt}
ME: Did you sleep OK?
MSH: {grunt}
ME: It's a beautiful day...
MSH: {grunt}

Tonight, Mike and I will celebrate all the Fiveness by moving all our bedroom furniture downstairs, picking out a paint color for the bedroom, and packing for an Apple Blossom extravaganza weekend in the hamlet of his birth. There's gonna be a parade. With marching bands. I am seriously stoked about this, people. This marmot loves a marching band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home