8.19.2005

Friday!

Here are some things that are making me happy:

This post on the Stranger's blog. ("Indubitably.")

My new T-shirt, even though I wore it yesterday.

These stamps.

Closing our refinance loan to ensure the beginning of the basement remodel!

Things that are not making me happy:

My pants. I think this is only the second time I've worn them. They have a waistband that's elastic in back--in some pants this would be good, I guess, but it's just not doing anything for me. And oh yeah, THEY COME UP TO TWO INCHES ABOVE MY BELLY-BUTTON. It's driving me batshit. If I roll them down, they just roll back up. They'll be going in the used clothing bin at Safeway in short order, and I wish a woman with a super-long torso good wearing. Not everything that's $5 at a Going Out of Business clearance sale is worth taking home, kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home