8.20.2008

Defining Terms

So I'm filling out an online survey regarding my recent visit to JC Penney's, and because I noted I was "highly dissatisfied" with their changing rooms, I've entered an offshoot (like choose your own adventure!) of the survey where they ask me to detail the condition of the changing rooms. Interestingly, one can only select one item from the list to justify one's high level of dissatisfaction, when my dissatisfaction is two-fold. But the most important factor for me was the dusty filth coating the floor, so this was my selection:

"Dirty - was not clean"

As if you needed a refresher on what dirty means.

This is the most trivial of the 27 things I have considered blogging about in the last three months. I apologize. But at least I'm back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Felicity said...

Whoa! I admit I thought you were never blogging again :p

What was your other complaint?

4:15 PM, August 21, 2008

 
Blogger yogainseattle said...

Not enough garment hooks!

4:16 PM, August 21, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home