5.05.2005

shoppity GOODness!

OK, so I know I already posted today but I must notify you forthwith about this cool thing I found out about! So my brother-in-law (MSH's brother) is getting married and I just got an invite to a shower for the bride-to-be, along with gift registry information and (this is SO SO COOL!) they are registered through this thing called the I Do Foundation (www.idofoundation.org) WHEREBY you register through regular stores (Linens'n'Things, JC Penney, Amazon, I don't know what else, that's just where they're registered) BUT a percentage of your purchase goes to a charitable organization that the couple selects. In their case they've chosen Brighthaven, which provides a home and medical care to ill and elderly critters. BUT GET THIS!! The charitable donation is at NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU!! Tell your friends who are getting married, this thing is THE COOLEST!!! I think the retailer must foot the bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home