12.27.2005

"dittos" as they say at kappa kappa gamma

My sentiments exactly. Except I would have been a little more caustic. I keep thinking "Am I really getting old, or is this the worst song, ever?" This piece of crap makes me yearn for the subtle innuendo of "The Thong Song."

OK, here's something cute. (Something for the TV channel one of my teachers suggested, with only good news!)

And this photo reminds me of my uncle.

And happy new year! (almost) What are your resolutions? I can't even remember mine this year. Maybe I should write mine for 2006 in my Christmas present from MSH. If you are short on ideas for your resolution, try: reading (or rereading) To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. It's a great book--I enjoyed it more this time around than I did in 8th grade English class. And Harper Lee was Truman Capote's research assistant on In Cold Blood. (Irrelevant.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home