1.24.2006

sun, poo-poo, bc, man fashion

So supposedly this is a really bad day, but it's hard to get in the spirit of that article when the predicted sun, which prediction I poo-pooed, ACTUALLY APPEARS. In spades. The sunlight is actually streaming in. I waited half an hour to close the shades so I could get some intense exposure. So far I've poo-pooed the Seahawks on Sunday (they won) and the sun for today (it arrived.) What shall I poo-poo next? There is NO WAY Congress will reject Samuel Alito. I CONFIDENTLY DISBELIEVE IT, universe.

So, with no three-day weekends in sight, we cleverly scheduled our own, this weekend, to Victoria. Here are some things MSH has asked me so far about Canada. Keep in mind I have never set foot in Canada and he has. (But I think mostly in the golf/strip club region.)

"Do they have theaters that show American movies?"
"Do they have American bookstores in Canada?" "Yes, but do they have books there in American?"

I think he's joking to get me riled.

Last night, as we dined at University Village, MSH said: "So, is there anyplace here that sells pants and stuff?" Um. Yes. He didn't know there was a GAP there. He went into the GAP and completed purchase of v. attractive straight-leg jeans in a medium-dark wash. My heart sings. He even bought a super cute button-down shirt, too, at my suggestion!! Now if I can sneak the old tapered-leg jeans into my garage sale...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home