5.17.2006

Day 47: hot!

Two meanings there--one, it was a pretty hot class. More humid than hot, really. Two, my practice is hot. Hot like a pistol. I'm doing well.

Audrey taught--love Audrey! It was, in fact, so hot that for most of the class she had the heaters off, and the rest of class only had two of four heaters on! She said at the end it was the hottest class she's taught at that studio. I wisely stripped down to my sports bra before practice began. But the heat means you can really stretch! Got my knee all the way down in Forehead to Knee with Stretching, at the end. Camel is really feeling good these days, too. The sweat got to me a little bit. Coming out of Triangle a bunch got right in my eyes and my contact folded up or something. I took them out. It was so humid they didn't dry up!

After class, Audrey gave me a bag of yoga clothes she doesn't wear anymore, for me to take to training. HOW SWEET IS THAT?!

It looks like I will make the lone Saturday class at Bikram Yoga of Ashland (Oregon.) Can't believe there isn't one in Medford. Get with it, Medford! And Grants Pass! THis will be the furthest I've driven for a class. Rah! The streak will continue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home