9.08.2006

Love letter to my studio owner

I would not be a teacher right now if it were not for my studio owner. From the minute the idea of going to teacher training was out of my mouth, she has been supportive. She let me teach before I even went to training--twice. She has had me teach several times after I got back and encouraged me every step of the way, putting aside the differences between our training lineages and telling me to teach from my heart.

More importantly, she is so freaking inspiring! Her teaching is incredible--nuanced, never boring for a minute--she pushes us and nurtures us, always reminding us to look within for strength, and to have FUN with practice. She runs her business by gathering wonderful teachers and letting them teach from the heart. It is no wonder she is so successful! She's a huge role model for me, of course.

If you are ever in Seattle and want to check out what she and her crack team of yoga teachers are cooking, come on down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home