3.04.2010

In which I declare myself to be extremely clever

I am such a genius for choosing Yin Yoga/Yoga Nidra to assist at Samarya Center as part of my practicum. Just observing and assisting in the class is so extremely relaxing, as well as rewarding. The teacher is wonderful--she has a casual way of speaking and a relaxing voice. (All the teachers I've had at Samarya are down-to-earth and without pretense.) I finished assisting in the Intro series toward the end of February, and only missed one of the twelve. I also completed the six weeks of assisting in pre/postnatal. I am so excited; I get to sub for the pre/postnatal later this month--the first class I'll get to teach at Samarya!!! Too bad I can't invite all my un-pregnant homies.

I also took a class at Samarya Center a couple of weeks ago. Which was lovely. One down, 19 to go. (Another practicum requirement.) I was hoping to take a whole passel this week, but my parents, who were supposed to come with their plentiful free babysitting, were waylaid by my dad's untimely federal jury duty. At least the tax evasion trial is interesting. (!) And they'll come later this month, facilitating my Samarya yoga spree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home