2.02.2006

Meme: Foursomes

"Peter, what we would like to do is put you into a position where you would have as many as FOUR people... working right underneath you."

Four jobs I've had:
1. Childcare provider, the Potty Training Room, Kindercare (Oregon
minimum wage, a phat $4.75/hour)
2. Music director, campus radio
3. Temporary file clerk for compliance officer, capital mgmt firm
4. Receptionist

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Big Lebowski
2. Con Air
3. Lean On Me
4. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan*

Four places I've lived:
1. Eugene, OR
2. Beaverton, OR
3. Walla Walla, WA
4. Seattle, WA

Four TV shows I love:
1. “Scrubs”
2. “Friends”
3. “Seinfeld”
4. “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart”

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Maui, HI
2. Granville, ND
3. Sunriver, OR
4. The FunShipTM Paradise

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Pasta
2. Green onion pancakes at Mandarin Chef
3. Tom Ka soup
4. Pasta with cheese in it

Four sites I visit daily:
1. google.com
2. thestranger.com/slog
3. seattletimes.com
4. dooce.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In full sun
2. At my yoga studio
3. Running at Green Lake (in full sun)
4. France
5. More realistically: Home playing with my new iMac!

*I took this right off the response of kottke.org, whence I cadged this meme, but I assure you it is an honest and perhaps sad answer. "From hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home