5.21.2007

No yoga lately

Color me lazy. I was in San Francisco last week, I teach in the afternoons on the weekends and don't have the juice to make it to a morning class. This morning I was planning to go to the 8:30 Purna yoga again, but I overslept, and woke at 9:20. I tried to race down to the 9:30 at my home studio, but didn't make it in time. I was going to come home and do a video, but after I checked my email, I was too damned hungry!

In short: woulda, shoulda, coulda.

Then at 3:15, I broke my little toe! I stubbed it on this concrete corner of a wall in the basement. Where I'd stubbed it five hours before. Maybe this is the part of my pregnancy where I'm clumsy and whack parts of my body into things. Anyway, we'll see how much yoga I can do with a bum toe. I'm teaching tonight and planning to do it sitting down with my toe elevated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home