5.21.2007

Tip for Teachers: If your toe gets broke

If you suspect, based on reliable medical advice over the phone, that your toe is broken, and the reliable medical adviser tells you to stay off it, ice 20 min. per hour, and elevate it above your heart, you should probably cancel the yoga class you're supposed to teach that evening and do those things. Because otherwise, it will swell up significantly, and you will be in even more pain. Trust me. I have learned something, because I called and told them I can't teach tomorrow morning. Supposedly it takes 4-6 weeks for a broken toe to heal. Send me some healing thoughts, because I am leaving for Europe in 6 weeks, and doing a 7-day meditation retreat (at a quasi-rustic retreat facility in the forest) in the intervening time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home