5.24.2006

Day 55: hard class

The busier I am (my mind is) before class, the harder the class is! It was a 6:30 class last night so I was at home cleaning the kitchen and putting away laundry beforehand. I had to rest out plenty of poses and didn't have much energy. Krista gave me energy by giving me a shout out in the spine strengthening series. "I know it's hot in here, and it's hard, but when there's a full class working together, there can be some great energy in the room. Colette is here on day 55, on her way to 60!" I try to focus on one day at a time, so when she said that I looked at the whole THING, and felt like roaring and crying at the same time. Before class, she'd asked me what day I was on and telling me "That is big! Do you know how big that is?!" but I wasn't really wrapping my mind around it, thinking that I should be doing the poses better considering I've done it so many times. Crafty Krista--saying that in class made me want to try harder and do better!

Floor Bow IS becoming my favorite pose. Weird. Also weird to think I only have five more classes before I get to sixty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home