9.30.2006

good news!

I'm going to teach Monday nights, too! Starting this coming Monday! Studio owner just asked me Thursday. Two nights a week, hooray HOORAY!!

It's almost October. I love October out of all proportion, hence I often call it ROcKtober. I love Halloween, I love fall and wearing sweaters again and eating hot soup, and October has always seemed bright and crisp and full of possibilities. Long live ROcKtober!

MSH just had a golf lesson and his teacher was telling him to keep his knees bent in his swing so he showed her Awkward pose. She recommended he do it as much as possible! I wish I could have recorded him last Sunday at the party--he'd just met our friend C's brother (who is a sweet, peaceful man who teaches special education, radiates compassion and acceptance and looks like JUDE LAW, just so you know these men exist but this one has a girlfriend and lives in Vancouver) and was telling him about how great yoga is. E.g. how much it's improved his golf game and how "if you could do only one form of exercise it would be yoga." I felt so proud, grateful, and supported by my mate. But you know--it ain't me--it's the yoga! Still.

In the past week I've run nine miles and gone to three yoga classes, all Power Vinyasa. I am hungry ALL THE TIME. Well, except for last night at Red Robin just after I ate a side salad, half an order of mozzarella sticks, one third of a plate of pasta, and half an Oreo shake. But that was the first time all week. Yesterday right after lunch, for example, I was hungry again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Felicity said...

Ooh, Power Vinyasa? Are they doing that at your studio, or another one? (aka, hot or cold?)

9:33 AM, October 01, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home