11.12.2004

bright spots

Dear Reader,

I must apologize for my recent absence. I know you've probably been fairly PERISHING without me. But I was sick. And our internet access at home is indisposed. So I was stuck with nothing but 7 channels of HBO and three channels of Encore to keep me company.

Today, before heading to the store, I was craving a nice juicy peach. Of course, it being November and the Northern Hemisphere and all, no peach would be mine. I was belly-aching about this a bit, but then when I got to the store: LO! There were satsumas! Huzzah! A bright spot in an otherwise long and bleak fruit season. I eat these things with chocolatesque zeal. Eat up!

Tonight we are going to eat at Carmelita, a posh vegetarian restaurant, and then to see Bridge Jones: Edge of REason. By we, I mean myself and my well-dressed, energetic, highly competent coworker, Kate. (Obviously, cuz if you know MSH, you know homey don't play that.)

HAPPY FRIDAY TO YA!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to see Bridget tomorrow! I'm so excited! Hope you're feeling better!

kc (as I like to post anonymously!)

1:41 PM, November 12, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home