12.23.2004

what pumpkin is this?

This morning while Anne and I were running around a fog-shrouded Green Lake in the dark, what ho! We spied a large, brightly lit jack o lantern sitting on a trash can at the side of the path. It was large and contained a manger scene (figurines of Jesus in the manger, Mary and Joseph.) The opening in the front of the pumpkin was cut in a basic house shape with a fence-type thing halfway across. So it looked like a little lean-to on a farm, the way the scene is often pictured. It was so cool! Thanks to whomever blessed our morning with some unexpected holiday craft and beauty!

Happy Holidays, each and every one!

1 Comments:

Blogger AH said...

Glad you blogged this because I found myself wondering over my 2nd breakfast of salty Morning Star facon, Did I dream that Chrissymas pumpkin?

10:45 AM, December 23, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home