12.01.2004

top of the

Late night lastnight. Making this morning one of those mornings where you stumble out of bed, pull your T-shirt up to your neck, put on a bra and deodorant, and pull the T-shirt back down. It's officially CHristmas! I will make you hate me by telling you I wrote two Christmas cards lastnight. If you're into that kind of thing.

I wish I could get to work and a) make it to my desk without people asking me to do shit for them--even two minutes, people, would make a difference for me! and b) NOT have to read: "Get your d*** Rock Hard in Less than 60 Seconds!" in 20-point bold font. I delete reams of this stuff at a time, but every ten messages you have to look at one. If alien life is studying our email, they'd get: penis growth, erectile aids, sedatives, mortgages, work from home, emigrate to USA, take care of my African millions (serious offer!), not to mention "horseplay adoption dissertation." Crikey.

So I loaded the software onto MSH's 'puter lastnight and uploaded some photos from my new digicam. (Did this on my dad's computer over Thanksgiving, too.) I guess I'll grow more comfortable with the process, but despite all the coolness of the camera, I yearned a bit for the elegant simplicity of film. I took a RAD picture of these little pinecone candles burning, though--it would have come out like crap on my point and shoot film cam.

Christmas is coming, the tofurky's getting fat,
Please to put a penny in an old man's hat.
If you haven't got a penny, a ha'penny will do;
If you haven't got a ha'penny, then GOD BLESS YOU!

The Muppets Christmas with John Denver is the BEST EVAR!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home