1.31.2005

back in the forest

My husband's back! Yesterday, I finished (some of) the kitchen curtains in time, went downtown for a spot of shopping with Susse, and then down to the airport. He was still in his shorts, and is looking fairly tan. We then went down EVEN FURTHER to Tacoma, where we visited with his cousins, who on Thursday had a new baby! With brown hair (his brothers are blond). He's very, very cute and more importantly, healthy. I got to hold him a lot. So: yesterday was a GREAT day. :)

This morning I brought in a wedding photo for my desk at work. It's 5x7, but the frame is very small, barely anything at the edges, so hopefully it isn't too "LOOK AT ME I GOT MARRIED AND I'M SO CUTE!" However, it was immediately noted by my coworker and my boss. Positively. But hopefully they won't get sick of it. Anyway, this photo is taller so I kind of notice it more and it's sitting in front of my two plants (a maidenhair fern and an ativia.) So it's like MSH and I are hugging in a mini-forest. And considering what a sh*tty day this is, it's very helpful to occasionally imagine oneself wearing a beautiful dress in a forest with one's husband. Nothing huge, just every little thing's going wrong and there's 87 of them. On I trudge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home