2.03.2005

this just in: yoga still fabulous

When I've been doing yoga regularly, my body just feels so good and pain-free. Not that it's normally wracked with pain, but it feels that way if I stop for a period of time. So so good. Lastnight during a rest between poses in floor series (when we are lying on our tummies, the instructor stepped on my feet (lying soles-up), giving me a sort of foot massage. It felt **heavenly**. Like this couldn't get any better?

Sorry if I'm boring you with yoga talk. It's a good thing; nuff said.

SUSSE: God, I was listening to the State of the Union speech and getting all riled up!...
ME: Would you take a shoe and hit yourself in the head with it?
SUSSE: No.
ME: Well, then why would you listen to the State of the Union speech?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You make an excellent point. Have a fabulous weekend!!

1:02 PM, February 04, 2005

 
Blogger AH said...

To which Susse replied: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

2:25 PM, February 10, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home