2.01.2005

understandable...understandable...

The songs in "Chicago" can really get in your head. Even if you haven't seen a film or stage version for months!

I finally watched the tape of last week's "O.C." which Madame A. kindly taped for me. (She tapes each episode, as previously noted, because of a standing conflict, but I still consider her loan of the tape to me as quite kind.) As it seems a bit stale at this point, I won't do a complete redux, just a list of observations and a favorite piece of dialogue:

-Those writers are good with the zingers. Zing!
-Lindsay's grating on my nerves.
-That heart necklace was tacky.
-I sense, or perhaps yearn for, a large story arc with the continuing deliciously macabre spiral of Miss Marissa, followed by slow and eventual wisdom earned dearly in the school of hard knocks. (OK, that wasn't quite an observation)
-Seth Cohen is really hot.
-Delighted to see Kim Delaney in the role of Rebecca. Could they have picked a more obvious dramatic/tragic name? Josh Schwartz has been hittin' the duMaurier.
-I'm also a bit protective of Kirsten and Sandy's relationship though, so I'm all, "back up on outta here, Rebecca!" Like we *ever* thought she was really dead? You don't waste that much buildup on a dead character.

SUMMER (to Zach and Seth, working on a comic): You guys are like Kavalier and Gay!
SETH: (heh heh heh) That's funny.
SUMMER (with attitude): I know!

MSH turned 33 yesterday. He's ma special boy. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home