6.05.2006

Aaah!

I needed that. Krista taught at 4:30 and my good friend was there. I was between her and another yoga buddy. It was a hard class. I could tell I'd spent most of the previous 24 hours being tense and stressed out. There was stingy stuff in my eyes, I had to rest out poses and in the floor series (where I was really noticing the heat) I really had to work with my whiny mind.

I was totally ineffective at work today. Yoga class this afternoon has given me plenty of energy. I came home and did three important things:

Extracted large suitcase from closet
Placed suitcase in bedroom
Put! Items! In! Suitcase!

I also did the less important act of pre-stamping postcards, but doing trivial crap first is part of my MO. This is progress. If I can get to bed by a normal time tonight, I will go to the hour-long 6:30 Power Vinyasa class tomorrow morning. Cuz I'm nutty like that--taking a non-Bikram class?! Crazy!

I do like not having the pressure to come up with a word to define my class that day. Sometimes they just don't jump out at you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home